PRINCIPLES OF THERAPY
As we are discussing the root-cause of the disease, we started our journey from the existing theory of psycho-somatic grounds towards the various levels of relationship that exists in human life.We also discussed about the impacts of emotions in psychological & physiological spheres and also its inevitable clinical impacts.
But to resolve the ways and means of healing, more probe and analysis into the structure and functions of the human mind is needed.
OUR HUMAN MIND:-
Dr.Ira Progoff a renowned psychiatrist refers the human mind to a vertically dissected rock. The top or the outer most layer of the rock is our conscious mind. The second layer of the rock is the harder part of it and it is our sub-conscious mind. Still there is a huge part of it, hidden under the crust of the earth, where lies the most dangerous valcanoes and innumerable unearthed secrets and the core crust of the earth which relates to the entire universe with its enormous gravitational magnetic power and being part of it. Similarly, the third part of our human mind known as sub-concious complex mind which is hidden underneath is part of the universal mind,and if the emotional valcanoes errupts, it disturbs the upper most conscious mind and leads to sinful thoughts and deeds.
Another psychiatrist Aldous Huxley divides the human mind into concious and sub-concious mind. However, he further sub divides the sub-concious mind into varoius levels. The first 'not-self' part of it is formed by our habitual experiences, and auto-reflexes not affected by our will and wish. The second part of it is formed by 'not-self of vegetative soul'. All the basic, instinct oriented actions like breathing, walking are taken care of this part. The next part of the sub-concious mind takes care of the intelligence, intution, divine conscious etc., The symbolic interpretations of our inner being forms the next part of the mind. Next to it comes the visionary perception of the mind. The last part of it is the 'Universal not-self' being a part of the universal divine conscious, which was refered as Spirit or Athma by us.
Based on the above theories, it can be stated that the emotional disturbances in the deepest part of the human mind may very well affect the thought process of the conscious mind. In other words any reforms accepted in the conscious mind alone is not enough for the ultimate change. The concept should be accepted and excercised from the deepest universal mind which is controlled by the divine conscious.
A very good interpretation of this theory can be explained in the biblical context.
"31.Then saith Jesus unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night; for it is written, I will smite the shepherd and the sheep of the flock shall be scattered abroad.
32.But after I am risen again, Iwill go before you into Galilee.
33.Peter answered and said unto him, Though all men shall be offended because of thee, yet will I never be offended.
34.Jesus said unto him, verily I say unto thee, That this night, before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.
35.Peter said unto him, Though I should also die with thee, yet will I not deny thee.Likewise also said all disciples."
(Mathew - 26: 31 to 35)
Even though St.Peter is so firm in his decision and faith with Jesus Christ from his conscious mind, he did deny Jesus. (Mathew - 26:69 to 75). But in contrary, after the Jesus Christ has risen again, he met his disciples at dinner, and suggested them repeatedly to love and follow him. These suggestions have created a total conversion in his universal mind which resulted in a spiritual baptism.
The same concept is adopted in the human psychology too. For this we divide the basic functions of the unconscious mind in to three stages based on the famous Psychiatrist Alexander's "Theory of Vectors".
1. Tendencies of incorporation;
2. Tendencies of elimination;
3. Tendencies of retention.
For example; our life force inhales air (incorporation), retains a part of it within our body (retention), and exhales a part of it (elimination). In the same way, even our unconscious mind incorporates all the emotional inputs, retains a part of it for making future decisions and eliminates a part of it which it decides as waste.
CLINICAL HEALING PROCEDURES:-
Adopting the above psychological behaviour of our unconscious mind, the undermentioned procedures are followed in order to reveal the actual cause of the disease, and to find the ways and means of eliminating the cause and its effects.
1. As the actual problem lies deep within the sub-conscious mind, an one-to-one dialogue is initiated with the patient to ease them out.
2. Based on the data gathered from the dialogues, a specially designed questionnaire is given to categorise the approach of the patient towards the problem/disease.
3. Since the patients are embedded with extreme levels of negative emotions, a special and unique meditation named as 'Christ Prayer Yoga' is taught to them, just to neutralise the negative thoughts and balance them psychologically.
4. To activate the sub-conscious mind of the patient, a special environment is needed. To meet this need, a special hall named ' JONAH INCUBATION HALL' is used to initiate dreams in patients.
5. As our sub-conscious mind is linked with the divine consciousness, whatever be their faith, the ultimate change takes place in the universal mind and reflects as symbolic interpretations through their dreams. These symbols or images appear through meditation or sleep explains the actual problem, its severity and the stages of healing.
6. As part of the treatment, constant self-suggestions are adviced. For this purpose, slogans and positive image formations are adopted. This practise along with meditation slowly transforms the inner soul to a positive tendency and thereby iniatiating healing physically.
7. Along with the new healing therapy, a regular medical treatment is also adviced to keep the progression of the disease in control, in advanced stages.
THE SPECIAL TOUCH:-
Unlike the regular methods of treatment, our new therapy heals the soul/spirit, eradicates the cause from its roots and a complete transformation is experienced by the patient. The same core emotions which initiated the disease themselves heals the disease when turned positive. Sympathy towards life has turned to Empathy towards life. As the attitude towards life and relationship has improved, the patients recovers completely and there the special touch of this therapy comes..... No Reccurrence of disease is seen forever.
And to know more about the theoretical part of it please continue the tour............